As the COVID-19/Coronavirus awareness and prevention continues, we at CIS feel it is important to connect with you to share what we are doing as a business to help keep your team and Policyholders safe, healthy, and well.
Our thoughts go out to those affected by the COVID-19/Coronavirus around the world, and those within our country. The health and safety of our employees, contractors, and clients has been and always will be a high level of importance to us.
With that everyone in mind, we have made several modifications in our business in response to the threat of COVID-19.
- We are closely following the CDC guidelines for cleanliness, and have implemented additional sanitation procedures to prevent the spread of the virus.
- We have transitioned over a portion of our staff to teleworking to help minimize the number of employees in the office, so we may better adhere to CDC guidelines on social distancing.
- We are closing our office one hour early operating Monday through Friday from 7am – 5pm CST.
To ensure the safety of Policyholders and our National Network of Contractors we have created the following guidelines:
- During the on-site inspection, we are requiring the following of our network contractors
- Stay home if you are sick
- Maintain social distancing protocols as established by the CDC (6’)
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth with tissue whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms
- Clean frequently touched surfaces
The guidance we have received from CDC and IDPH, our current state of our operations, our pandemic plan, and our preparedness allows our office to remain open with our team ready to assist you.
Our goal at Commercial Insurance Services is to assist your team in the most effective and efficient way possible to ensure you get the information you need in a timely manner.
Commercial Insurance Services will continue to be here for you, we always have, and we always will.
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!
Senior Vice President